Project reviews are usually completed in about 24 hours. However, due to the high volume of submissions and the time it may take your reviewer to give personalized feedback, the turnaround period for project evaluations may be up to 1 week. More information regarding project reviews can be found on our FAQ.
Articles in this section
- I'm enrolled in a Nanodegree program, how can I contact my ND team? (School of Autonomous Systems)
- How long will it take for my project to be reviewed?
- How do I get a refund?
- How do I access my Classroom?
- How do I submit a project?
- Can I make revisions to my project after I have submitted it?
- How will I know when I am ready to graduate?
- Who should I contact about billing and payment questions or concerns?
- How do I report a bug in the classroom?
- Can I still complete the program if I miss a project deadline?