Once you have completed completed your project, please proceed to the final section - the Project Submission page. Make sure you have read through and followed the project submission requirements and instructions, then navigate to the bottom right-hand corner of the page and click the blue ‘Submit Project’ button. You will then have the opportunity to rate the lesson and then click on ‘Go to Submission’ button to proceed with submitting your project. Finally, select your desired format (i.e. GitHub or Zip files) and upload your files.
Articles in this section
- I'm enrolled in a Nanodegree program, how can I contact my ND team? (School of Autonomous Systems)
- How long will it take for my project to be reviewed?
- How do I get a refund?
- How do I access my Classroom?
- How do I submit a project?
- Can I make revisions to my project after I have submitted it?
- How will I know when I am ready to graduate?
- Who should I contact about billing and payment questions or concerns?
- How do I report a bug in the classroom?
- Can I still complete the program if I miss a project deadline?