Each of your projects will have suggested deadlines, but those deadlines are not required. The deadlines are intended to help keep you on track, to make sure you are successful in the program and reach your goals. You can always keep paying per month if you need more time to complete your Nanodegree program. As long as you pass all project requirements in your program before your next billing date, you won't get charged for another month.
Articles in this section
- What if I miss the enrollment or classroom open date?
- What is your policy on deadlines?
- Do you offer extensions?
- Is it possible to complete a Nanodegree program in 1 month? I want to know if I can realistically pay just one month and complete the program.
- I want to enroll during a sale or discount or current promotion, but can I enroll now but not start until a later time?
- If I need to, do I have the option to pause my studies?
- Can I enroll in a Nanodegree program at any time?
- Once enrolled, when will I have access to my Nanodegree program or Executive Program?
- How do I know I have been properly enrolled?