All term-based Nanodegree programs are eligible for a one-time extension. You will automatically be given a one-time 28-day extension if you have not submitted all your projects by the end of your term deadline.
Articles in this section
- What is your policy on deadlines?
- Are deferments an option if I’m enrolled, but not ready to start a Nanodegree program?
- The class I'm interested in hasn't started, but the enrollment date has already passed. Can I still enroll late?
- The class I'm interested in already started. Can I still enroll late?
- Do you offer extensions?
- What is the class switching policy?
- If I need to, do I have the option to pause my studies?
- Can I enroll in multiple Nanodegree programs at the same time?
- Can I enroll in a Nanodegree program at any time?
- Once enrolled, when will I have access to my Nanodegree program?