The fixed-term nature of our Nanodegree programs and the need for maintaining a consistent and stable student community throughout the program means that we do not accommodate any pause function in the program. If you have an emergency or special circumstances, please please submit a request via this form and make sure to select your Nanodegree Program. We will then explore your options with you.
Articles in this section
- What is your policy on deadlines?
- Are deferments an option if I’m enrolled, but not ready to start a Nanodegree program?
- Do you offer extensions?
- What is the class switching policy?
- If I need to, do I have the option to pause my studies?
- Can I enroll in multiple Nanodegree programs at the same time?
- Can I enroll in a Nanodegree program at any time?
- Once enrolled, when will I have access to my Nanodegree program?
- How do I know I have been properly enrolled?