The fixed-term nature of our Nanodegree programs and the need for maintaining a consistent and stable student community throughout the program means that we do not accommodate any pause function in the program. If you have an emergency or special circumstances, please submit a request via this form and make sure to select your Nanodegree Program. We will then explore your options with you.
Articles in this section
- What is your policy on deadlines?
- Are deferments an option if I’m enrolled, but not ready to start a Nanodegree program?
- The class I'm interested in hasn't started, but the enrollment date has already passed. Can I still enroll late?
- The class I'm interested in already started. Can I still enroll late?
- Do you offer extensions?
- What is the class switching policy?
- If I need to, do I have the option to pause my studies?
- Can I enroll in multiple Nanodegree programs at the same time?
- Can I enroll in a Nanodegree program at any time?
- Once enrolled, when will I have access to my Nanodegree program?