Our programs require a serious time commitment and are meant to be intensive. While we do not recommend concurrent enrollments, such enrollments are not prohibited. We believe that you will get the most out of your courses by being fully immersed in one program at a time and by following along with the structure and pacing outlined in the applicable program curriculum and syllabus. You can always enroll in additional programs afterwards.
Articles in this section
- What is a Nanodegree Program?
- What is a Udacity course like?
- Is Udacity an accredited educational institution?
- Do you provide proof of enrollment?
- Will I earn a credential upon completing the requirements of any Udacity program?
- Do you offer any certificates for free?
- Are there course textbooks?
- Can I enroll in multiple Udacity programs at the same time?
- Does Udacity accept from or provide transfer credits to accredited educational institutions?
- How can I provide feedback to Udacity?