A Udacity Nanodegree® Program is a unique online educational offering designed to bridge the gap between learning and career goals. We partner with industry leaders and experts who understand what skills are in demand in the applicable job market. Students enroll in a specific course offering (e.g. Intro to Programming) and will be prompted to view the online course as well as complete a series of projects and support courses designed to help them develop job-relevant skills and build a portfolio to show prospective employers. Services related to the Nanodegree program may include classroom mentorship, moderated forums, and project reviews to ensure a personalized experience. Additional or different services may be offered in certain Nanodegree Programs which will be noted in their respective Program Details page.
Articles in this section
- What is a Nanodegree Program?
- What is a Udacity course like?
- How long are the Nanodegree programs?
- What do I need to do to graduate from a Nanodegree program?
- Do you provide proof of enrollment?
- Will I earn a credential upon completing the requirements of a Nanodegree program?
- Do you offer any certificates for free?
- Is Udacity an accredited educational institution?
- Are there course textbooks?
- Does Udacity accept from or provide transfer credits to accredited educational institutions?