A Udacity Nanodegree® Program is a unique online educational offering designed to bridge the gap between learning and career goals. We partner with industry leaders and experts who understand what skills are in demand in the applicable job market. Students enroll in a specific course offering (e.g. Intro to Programming) and will be prompted to view the online course as well as complete a series of projects and support courses designed to help them develop job-relevant skills and build a portfolio to show prospective employers. Services related to educational program may include classroom mentorship, moderated forums, and project reviews ensure a personalized experience. Additional or different services may be offered in certain Nanodegree Programs which will be set forth in the applicable Program Details.
Articles in this section
- What is a Nanodegree Program?
- How long are the Nanodegree programs?
- What do I need to do to graduate from a Nanodegree program?
- Will I earn a credential upon completing the requirements of a Nanodegree program?
- Is Udacity an accredited educational institution?
- Does Udacity accept from or provide transfer credits to accredited educational institutions?