The length and time commitment for completing our Nanodegree programs varies depending on the requirements for the specific program. Some programs will require longer terms than others but you must complete the program within the terms in order to graduate. Additionally, certain programs may require more of a time commitment, depending on topic complexity and your skill level. Please see the Program Details for the term length information and estimated weekly hourly commitments.
Articles in this section
- I live in an OFAC country. Can I enroll in a Udacity Nanodegree?
- I am an educator. Can I use Udacity course materials in my curriculum?
- Do you provide proof of enrollment?
- What is a Nanodegree Program?
- What is a Udacity course like?
- How long are the Nanodegree programs?
- What do I need to do to graduate from a Nanodegree program?
- Will I earn a credential upon completing the requirements of a Nanodegree program?
- Do you offer any certificates for free?
- Is Udacity an accredited educational institution?