To regain access to a Nanodegree program once your period of access has ended or your enrollment has been cancelled, you must re-enroll in the Nanodegree program for a fee. Usually but not always, your progress has been saved.
Articles in this section
- How long will I have access to Nanodegree program content after I graduate?
- Why only a year of static access? I bought it, can’t I have it forever?
- How do I download my Nanodegree program content?
- How do I access subtitles?
- I was unable to complete my Nanodegree program, did not graduate and was terminated from the program last year - can I get my access back now?