Career Resources may change over time for some graduates, and you may lose access in the future depending on how our services evolve. For now, you may have access for a limited time after graduation.
Students will have extended access to a static version of the classroom career content of their Nanodegree program for 12 months after the applicable Nanodegree program term end date if:
- You are enrolled in or enroll in a term-based (i.e. not a subscription-based) Nanodegree program with a term that ends on or after October 3, 2018
Students will have extended access to a static version of the classroom career content of their Nanodegree program for 12 months that ends on October 3, 2019 if:
- You were enrolled in and graduated from a term-based Nanodegree program with a term that ended before October 3, 2018 and who had access to classroom content for that Nanodegree program up to that date
For both of these groups, access will also include the following career support:
- Career Project details & reviews completed before graduation.
- Career Portal. Content will not be updated over time.
- Career 1:1 appointments. Available for up to 28 days after completing a term.
Additional paid Career Services can be purchased at any time, even after graduation, if you have access to the Udacity Career Portal.
If you have any questions about your access to Classroom career content or career support after graduation, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about access to general content in your Nanodegree program after graduation, see here.