If you would like to explore other applications for convolutional and recurrent neural networks, and have an interest in computer vision, then consider enrolling in the Computer Vision Nanodegree program. If you are looking for additional advanced topics in AI, the Robotics Engineer and Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree programs could be ideal for you. And regardless of your future career destination, you’ll find that the Artificial Intelligence Nanodegree program is full of valuable content that will serve you well in almost any AI role.
Articles in this section
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- I have graduated from the Natural language Processing Nanodegree program but I want to keep learning. Where should I go from here?
- How long is this Nanodegree program?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
- How do I know if this program is right for me?
- What jobs will this program prepare me for?
- Why should I enroll in this program?