You will need a computer running a 64-bit operating system (most modern Windows, OS X, and Linux versions will work) with at least 8GB of RAM, along with administrator account permissions sufficient to install programs including Anaconda with Python 3.5 and supporting packages. Your network should allow secure connections to remote hosts (like SSH). We will provide you with instructions to install the required software packages. Udacity does not provide any hardware or software.
Articles in this section
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- I have graduated from the Natural language Processing Nanodegree program but I want to keep learning. Where should I go from here?
- How long is this Nanodegree program?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
- How do I know if this program is right for me?
- What jobs will this program prepare me for?
- Why should I enroll in this program?