Some knowledge of high school-level algebra and geometry concepts is helpful, but not essential.
Articles in this section
- How much math is required in this Nanodegree program?
- How much coding is required in the VR Developer Nanodegree program?
- Can I skip VR Foundations and jump into 360 Mobile or High Immersion without Unity experience?
- I'm new to VR. Where should I begin?
- Why are you using an outdated version of Unity in High Immersion?
- Why do I need to choose a specialization?
- What are the software and hardware requirements?
- How is this program structured?