Unfortunately, our system does not allow for students to switch enrollments from one program to another. If you did happen to enroll in the wrong program, students would need to cancel their current one (within the 7 day refund window), and enroll in the correct one.
Articles in this section
- How much do Nanodegree programs cost?
- When are payments due?
- What types of payment options does Udacity offer?
- Can I switch my Nanodegree program to a different one?
- What is the class switching policy?
- Does Udacity offer free trials?
- Do you offer refunds?
- Do Nanodegree programs have prerequisites or applications?
- Can I enroll in multiple Nanodegree programs at the same time?
- Can I enroll in a Nanodegree program at any time?