Prepare your own laptop, headphones, power cord, and whatever else you find helpful when working on your Nanodegree program.
Articles in this section
- What do you mean by "Slack learner Community?"
- How do Project Reviews work?
- How many hours a week should I expect to spend on my coursework, in order to succeed in this program?
- Will I have access to the material even after the cohort ends?
- What is the duration of each session?
- How often do Udacity Connect sessions take place?
- How long is the program?
- What should I be ready with for a Udacity Connect session?