Yes! Successful graduates of our Nanodegree program are eligible to keep curriculum access for one year. Please note, however, that learners who leave the program—or who are removed from the program—prior to successfully graduating, will cease to have access.
Articles in this section
- What do you mean by "Slack learner Community?"
- How do Project Reviews work?
- How many hours a week should I expect to spend on my coursework, in order to succeed in this program?
- Will I have access to the material even after the cohort ends?
- What is the duration of each session?
- How often do Udacity Connect sessions take place?
- How long is the program?
- What should I be ready with for a Udacity Connect session?