Udacity Connect Session will take place on same day and time every week for 12 consecutive weeks. These sessions are all virtual. Attending Connects is a mandatory part of participating in the Next Coders Program and failure to keep up with attendance will put you at risk of losing your scholarship. The exact schedule for your weekly sessions and monthly meetups will be shared with you at the beginning of the cohort. Please note that Connects will run for 12 consecutive weeks except during public and national holidays.
Articles in this section
- What do you mean by "Slack learner Community?"
- How do Project Reviews work?
- How many hours a week should I expect to spend on my coursework, in order to succeed in this program?
- Will I have access to the material even after the cohort ends?
- What is the duration of each session?
- How often do Udacity Connect sessions take place?
- How long is the program?
- What should I be ready with for a Udacity Connect session?