Every time you submit a project, you will receive in-depth, personalized feedback on your project submission from one of our expert project reviewers. They will not only tell you what you got right and wrong, but they will also provide guidance on what you should try next, and give suggestions on how you can go even further with your project.
Articles in this section
- What do you mean by "Slack learner Community?"
- How do Project Reviews work?
- How many hours a week should I expect to spend on my coursework, in order to succeed in this program?
- Will I have access to the material even after the cohort ends?
- What is the duration of each session?
- How often do Udacity Connect sessions take place?
- How long is the program?
- What should I be ready with for a Udacity Connect session?