As soon as you enroll, you will be given access to the very active learner Slack Community specific to this program. This enables you to connect directly with your classmates in real time; all Udacity learners regularly use these forums to support each other's work, answer each other's questions, and to share relevant ideas and resources. Plus, your Session Leads are also part of this community and available to support you through these forums. Virtually all of our graduates highlight this community aspect as one of the most important parts of their Nanodegree program experience.
Articles in this section
- What do you mean by "Slack learner Community?"
- How do Project Reviews work?
- How many hours a week should I expect to spend on my coursework, in order to succeed in this program?
- Will I have access to the material even after the cohort ends?
- What is the duration of each session?
- How often do Udacity Connect sessions take place?
- How long is the program?
- What should I be ready with for a Udacity Connect session?