Since we are not an accredited institution, our fees do not qualify as a deductible tuition expense on state and federal tax returns. Because our programs are not certified for financial aid or government reimbursement, we do not provide a 1098-T or US Federal Tax ID numbers in connection with our programs to either students or employer sponsors.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a receipt or invoice for my program?
- How much do the programs cost?
- When are payments due?
- Is a Udacity enrollment tax-deductible? Can I get a 1098-T?
- I'm getting a payment error, "The zip code you supplied failed validation" while trying to enroll. What should I do?
- I live in California. How will the subscription work for me? Are there restrictions?
- Can I switch my currency for payment?
- Is there financial aid or scholarships available?
- Do I pay before getting access to my Nanodegree program, single paid course, or Executive Program?
- What types of payment options does Udacity offer?