Sometimes you might encounter payment errors because your account's currency is set to a currency other than the one you should be charged in. If you need to switch your currency, please submit a request to us via this form. Please make sure to choose Billing and Payment and then Currency Change under the Reason for Contact so the correct team receives your request.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a receipt or invoice for my program?
- How much do the programs cost?
- When are payments due?
- Is a Udacity enrollment tax-deductible? Can I get a 1098-T?
- I'm getting a payment error, "The zip code you supplied failed validation" while trying to enroll. What should I do?
- I live in California. How will the subscription work for me? Are there restrictions?
- Can I switch my currency for payment?
- Is there financial aid or scholarships available?
- Do I pay before getting access to my Nanodegree program or Executive Program?
- What types of payment options does Udacity offer?