If you're able to finish in one month, you can! However, please note that the length and time commitment for completing our Nanodegree programs varies depending on the requirements for the specific program. Certain programs may require more of a time commitment, depending on topic complexity and your skill level. We provide suggested time to complete each Nanodegree program based on recommended estimated weekly hourly commitments. These suggestions are, of course, just guidelines. It’s up to you to decide your time commitment and timing can vary depending on how quickly you’re able to grasp each concept in the classroom for your Nanodegree program. The suggestions are based on data we collect on what is a realistic timeframe to fully get the most out of our Nanodegree programs.
Articles in this section
- What if I miss the enrollment or classroom open date?
- What is your policy on deadlines?
- Are deferments an option if I’m enrolled, but not ready to start a Nanodegree program?
- Do you offer extensions?
- Is it possible to complete a Nanodegree program in 1 month? I want to know if I can realistically pay just one month and complete the program.
- If I need to, do I have the option to pause my studies?
- Can I enroll in a Nanodegree program at any time?
- Once enrolled, when will I have access to my Nanodegree program?
- How do I know I have been properly enrolled?