When you complete graduation requirements for your Nanodegree Program before your next Billing Date, you will not be billed for the next period’s monthly fee. At the end of your paid access period (from which you completed your graduation requirements), you will continue to have limited access to the Nanodegree program materials. For more info on Static Content Access, please click here.
Articles in this section
- How does auto-renew work?
- Will my subscription end if I graduate?
- What if I miss the enrollment or classroom open date?
- If I cancel my subscription but then decide to re-enroll, will my progress be saved?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Are refunds available each month? Or just the first month?
- Is it possible to complete a Nanodegree program in 1 month? I want to know if I can realistically pay just one month and complete the program.
- What if I want to buy a subscription bundle?
- Who is my mentor? How do I find my mentor?
- Can I change my mentor?