As soon as you enroll in the program, you can get started! We advertise classroom start dates and project due dates as a general guideline for students, to provide you with some structure and guidance around the pace we see most successful students move through the program. It also helps ensure you join a community of other students who start their learning journey around the same time as you. So if you “miss” the classroom open date, this doesn’t change anything on your end. You’ll still be able to access your content as soon as you purchase and complete your onboarding process. You just might be in a different group of students in your community channels.
Articles in this section
- What if I miss the enrollment or classroom open date?
- What is your policy on deadlines?
- Do you offer extensions?
- Is it possible to complete a Nanodegree program in 1 month? I want to know if I can realistically pay just one month and complete the program.
- I want to enroll during a sale or discount or current promotion, but can I enroll now but not start until a later time?
- If I need to, do I have the option to pause my studies?
- Can I enroll in a Nanodegree program at any time?
- Once enrolled, when will I have access to my Nanodegree program or Executive Program?
- How do I know I have been properly enrolled?