As soon as you enroll in the program, you can get started! We advertise classroom start dates and project due dates as a general guideline for students, to provide you with some structure and guidance around the pace we see most successful students move through the program. It also helps ensure you join a community of other students who start their learning journey around the same time as you. So if you “miss” the classroom open date, this doesn’t change anything on your end. You’ll still be able to access your content as soon as you purchase and complete your onboarding process. You just might be in a different group of students in your community channels.
Articles in this section
- How does auto-renew work?
- Will my subscription end if I graduate?
- What if I miss the enrollment or classroom open date?
- I live in California. How will the subscription work for me? Are there restrictions?
- If I cancel my subscription but then decide to re-enroll, will my progress be saved?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Are refunds available each month? Or just the first month?
- Is it possible to complete a Nanodegree program in 1 month? I want to know if I can realistically pay just one month and complete the program.
- What if I want to buy a subscription bundle?
- Who is my mentor? How do I find my mentor?