When pre-ordering a Nanodegree program or Executive Program, you will provide your payment information but will not be charged. You will only be charged once you get full access to content and services (which is when the program gets launched), and this is when your monthly subscription will start.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a receipt or invoice for my program?
- How much do the programs cost?
- When are payments due?
- Is a Udacity enrollment tax-deductible? Can I get a 1098-T?
- I'm getting a payment error, "The zip code you supplied failed validation" while trying to enroll. What should I do?
- I live in California. How will the subscription work for me? Are there restrictions?
- Can I switch my currency for payment?
- Is there financial aid or scholarships available?
- Do I pay before getting access to my Nanodegree program or Executive Program?
- What types of payment options does Udacity offer?