As long as you submit a cancellation request within the refund window, you will be eligible for a refund. You must connect with an Enrollment Advisor either by phone (recommended) or chat in order to complete your cancellation. Unless an Enrollment Advisor confirms your cancellation, your subscription will remain active. When you speak to an Enrollment Advisor and request a cancellation, your cancellation will be processed during the conversation. If you email a cancellation request to Udacity, the cancellation date will be based on the date the email is received. However, it may take 24-48 hours for a cancellation request via email to be processed (which may result in a charge to your listed payment method if you are close to your renew date), so we highly recommend requesting your cancellation via your Classroom instead. You will receive a final email confirming your cancellation.
Articles in this section
- What is your refund or cancellation policy?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- If I cancel my subscription but then decide to re-enroll, will my progress be saved?
- If I cancel after the refund window, do I get static access to the content?
- Can I cancel my pre-order before payment? How do I cancel?
- I clicked 'Cancel' but I’ve changed my mind. What do I do?
- I submitted my cancellation request within the refund window. Will it still be processed after the refund window has ended?
- I submitted my cancellation request, and spoke with an Enrollment Advisor, but I see my program as "Cancel Pending." What does that mean?
- Are refunds available each month? Or just the first month?
- If I click 'Cancel' after the refund window has passed, what happens? Do I still receive a refund?