If you have changed your mind and no longer wish to cancel, you can navigate to your Settings page in your classroom, go the Subscriptions tab, and click 'Keep My Enrollment' for the appropriate Nanodegree program, single paid course, or Executive Program. In order to successfully reverse a cancellation request, you must follow these steps prior to your next billing period starting or receiving a refund, if within the refund window.
Articles in this section
- What is your refund or cancellation policy?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- If I cancel my subscription but then decide to re-enroll, will my progress be saved?
- If I cancel after the refund window, do I get static access to the content?
- Can I cancel my pre-order before payment? How do I cancel?
- I clicked 'Cancel' but I’ve changed my mind. What do I do?
- I submitted my cancellation request within the refund window. Will it still be processed after the refund window has ended?
- I submitted my cancellation request, and spoke with an Enrollment Advisor, but I see my program as "Cancel Pending." What does that mean?
- Are refunds available each month? Or just the first month?
- If I click 'Cancel' after the refund window has passed, what happens? Do I still receive a refund?