If you have changed your mind and no longer wish to cancel, you can navigate to your Settings page in your classroom, go the Subscriptions tab, and click ‘Keep My Enrollment’ for the appropriate Nanodegree program. In order to successfully reverse a cancellation request, you must follow these steps prior to your next billing period starting or receiving a refund, if within the 7-day refund window.
Articles in this section
- What is your refund or cancellation policy?
- How do I cancel my Nanodegree program?
- If I cancel my subscription but then decide to re-enroll, will my progress be saved?
- If I cancel after the 7 day refund window, do I get static access to the content?
- Can I cancel my pre-order before payment? How do I cancel?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- I clicked ‘Cancel’ but I’ve changed my mind. What do I do?
- I submitted my cancellation request within 7 days of enrolling in my Nanodegree program. Will it still be processed after the 7 day window has ended?
- Are refunds available each month? Or just the first month?
- If I click ‘Cancel’ after the 7 day refund window has passed, what happens? Do I still receive a refund?