You are eligible for a full refund if you request it within 7 days of your purchase date. After the refund window has passed, you are not eligible for a refund. If you click ‘Cancel’ after the 7 day refund period, your subscription will stop at the end of your billing period. You will retain access to the paid benefits of enrollment for the remainder of your billing period. You will not be charged again.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my Nanodegree program?
- If I cancel after the 7 day refund window, do I get static access to the content?
- I clicked ‘Cancel’ but I’ve changed my mind. What do I do?
- I submitted my cancellation request within 7 days of enrolling in my Nanodegree program. Will it still be processed after the 7 day window has ended?
- If I cancel within the 7 day refund window and receive a refund, do I get static access to the content?
- If I click ‘Cancel’ after the 7 day refund window has passed, what happens? Do I still receive a refund?
- What is your refund or cancellation policy?
- Why can't I refund on the 7th day using PayPal/Affirm?