If you have paid for one month’s subscription, you will retain static access to content for 12 months. Access will include classroom content, except project lessons, that will not be updated over time and services such as Knowledge Q&A. Such access will not include certain services, such as workspaces, labs, quizzes, Student Hub, project reviews, mentorship or career services.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my Nanodegree program?
- If I cancel after the 7 day refund window, do I get static access to the content?
- I clicked ‘Cancel’ but I’ve changed my mind. What do I do?
- I submitted my cancellation request within 7 days of enrolling in my Nanodegree program. Will it still be processed after the 7 day window has ended?
- If I cancel within the 7 day refund window and receive a refund, do I get static access to the content?
- If I click ‘Cancel’ after the 7 day refund window has passed, what happens? Do I still receive a refund?
- What is your refund or cancellation policy?
- Why can't I refund on the 7th day using PayPal/Affirm?