If you cancel your subscription and choose to re-enroll at a later time, we cannot guarantee that your progress will be saved.
Articles in this section
- What is your refund or cancellation policy?
- How do I cancel my Nanodegree program?
- If I cancel my subscription but then decide to re-enroll, will my progress be saved?
- If I cancel after the 7 day refund window, do I get static access to the content?
- Can I cancel my pre-order before payment? How do I cancel?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- I clicked ‘Cancel’ but I’ve changed my mind. What do I do?
- I submitted my cancellation request within 7 days of enrolling in my Nanodegree program. Will it still be processed after the 7 day window has ended?
- Are refunds available each month? Or just the first month?
- If I click ‘Cancel’ after the 7 day refund window has passed, what happens? Do I still receive a refund?