If you cancel your subscription and choose to re-enroll at a later time, we cannot guarantee that your progress will be saved.
Articles in this section
- How does auto-renew work?
- Will my subscription end if I graduate?
- What if I miss the enrollment or classroom open date?
- If I cancel my subscription but then decide to re-enroll, will my progress be saved?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Are refunds available each month? Or just the first month?
- Is it possible to complete a Nanodegree program in 1 month? I want to know if I can realistically pay just one month and complete the program.
- What if I want to buy a subscription bundle?
- Who is my mentor? How do I find my mentor?
- Can I change my mentor?