Udacity uses NetVerify by Jumio to verify your identity by determining whether a selfie you take matches the photo in your government-issued ID. NetVerify’s facial recognition technology collects information from your photos that may include biometric data. By providing your information you agree Jumio may collect your biometric data from the photos you submit to perform ID verification and that Jumio may share that information with Udacity. You also agree Udacity may collect, process and store your biometric data for the purpose of ID verification. Udacity will not store your biometric data. Jumio will store your biometric data for thirty (30) days.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to do to graduate from a Nanodegree program?
- What is NetVerify?
- How do I prove that I graduated? How do I prove an employee candidate graduated from a Nanodegree program?
- How will I know when I am ready to graduate?
- Can I still complete the program if I miss a project deadline?
- Can I display my name on the graduation certificate in a language other than English?
- Do I need to take each course in the Nanodegree program track in order to receive a Nanodegree credential?
- How are your Nanodegree credentials awarded?
- Do I get a certificate once I graduate from my Nanodegree program?