We apologize that you're running into payment errors! If you're sure that the card you're using to enroll with is still valid and has enough funds, you can try enrolling again but this time, leave the zip code field blank. This should override that error, and you should be able to enroll without any more issues.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a receipt or invoice for my program?
- How much do the programs cost?
- When are payments due?
- Is a Udacity enrollment tax-deductible? Can I get a 1098-T?
- I'm getting a payment error, "The zip code you supplied failed validation" while trying to enroll. What should I do?
- I live in California. How will the subscription work for me? Are there restrictions?
- Can I switch my currency for payment?
- Is there financial aid or scholarships available?
- Do I pay before getting access to my Nanodegree program or Executive Program?
- What types of payment options does Udacity offer?