We're so happy that you want to help your fellow students! Marking an answer as an accepted answer is super simple! Every answer to a question post will have a grayed-out button labeled as: "Set as Accepted Answer." All you need to do is click on that button and that's it! Now anyone who may ask the same question as you will be able to see that there was an accepted solution.
Articles in this section
- What is Knowledge?
- How do I post a question for a mentor on Knowledge? How do I ask for help from a mentor?
- How do I know if my question has been answered in Knowledge?
- A mentor answered my question on Knowledge, but it did not solve my issue. How do I ask for more help?
- I haven’t received a response to my question on Knowledge. What do I do?
- Someone answered my question in Knowledge. How do I mark it as accepted so other students can see that the particular issue has been resolved?