Yes, you are able to enroll in the Courses in different order, before enrolling in the full Nanodegree program that the Courses are under. However, in order to graduate from the full Nanodegree program, you will have to pass the projects for all courses included in the program, and you will still have to enroll in the full Nanodegree program in order for your Course progress to be reflected.
Articles in this section
- What is a single paid course?
- How is a “Course” different from a Nanodegree program?
- Do I get a certificate after completion of the “Course”?
- Will my progress from a single course be saved and reflected if I enroll in the full Nanodegree program?
- If I enroll in one of the courses, do I automatically get access to the full Nanodegree program?
- Can I enroll in the Courses in different order?
- What is the difference between a “Free Course” and a “Paid Course”?
- Will I be able to get a job after completing a “Course”?