The “Preview Sample Lessons” are a great way to determine that a specific program is a great fit for your goals. The following are a list of items that are missing from these lessons, but which are available if you enroll in a full Nanodegree program or Executive Program.
- No credit card needed for “Preview Sample Lessons”. You will be able to access these “Preview Sample Lessons” without entering your credit card information.
- Limited number of sample lessons. You will only have limited access to a sample of the lessons from each course in the Nanodegree Program to help you evaluate the best fit for you.
- No projects, project feedback, careers, or mentor help. Unlike in the full access to the full program, the Preview Sample Lessons will not give you access to projects, personalized feedback on projects from experienced reviewers, career coaching, career services, community, and mentorship help.
- No Nanodegree Certificate. Completing “Preview Sample Lessons” is meant only to select the right program for your needs, and it will not provide you with any certificate of completion.
- No special features and only limited exercise workspaces. You may have access to some interactive coding workspaces, but some of the more advanced Workspaces and special scheduling and progress tracking features are only available in the full access to the Nanodegree Program.
- No downloadable resources. You will not be able to download any resources from lessons provided in the “Preview Sample Lessons”.