You can finish the current version of the program that you are enrolled in to graduate and get the certificate. Students will be required to finish their program by January 22, 2021. There is no requirement to enroll in the other Nanodegree program as both the programs are standalone Nanodegree programs.
Articles in this section
- Why is the Android Developer Nanodegree program being replaced with the Android Kotlin Developer Nanodegree program?
- Will the Android Developer Nanodegree program continue to be available?
- If I am currently enrolled in the Android Developer Nanodegree program, can I finish this version or do I need to enroll in the new Kotlin program?
- How will the new Android Kotlin Developer Nanodegree program be different?
- If I am currently enrolled in the Android Developer Nanodegree program or if I purchase it today, will my progress in this program be able to transfer over to the new program?
- I graduated from Android Developer. Does that mean my Nanodegree program certificate is useless now?
- When is the new version of the program launching?