Scheduling a Career Coaching Session means you will work 1:1 with a Career Coach. These sessions will take place over Google Meets, where video may or may not be available. As you engage with a Career Coach, we ask that you review the following Best Practices to help prepare and to ensure a productive career development environment.
Coaching Best Practices:
- When working with a Career Coach, all students will refrain from behavior that is obscene, fraudulent, indecent, or libelous or that defames, abuses, harasses, discriminates against or threatens others.
- All users will maintain a professional demeanor and environment for the duration of the 1:1 Coaching Sessions. This includes ensuring that any call background is neutral and professional and that the call will be held in a quiet environment, with a strong internet connection to ensure limited interruptions.
- All users will present themselves professionally by maintaining a professional dress code, and ensure that any clothing worn will be appropriate, and will not contain obscene, illicit, threatening, or discriminatory messaging and/or graphics.
- All users will communicate respectfully and considerately with all members of Udacity’s Career Coach Staff. This includes asking personal questions, sharing details that do not pertain to Career Development, etc.
- All users will refrain from engaging in conversation or behavior with a Career Coach that is obscene, illicit, threatening, or discriminatory.
Users of the Career Coaching program who are found to act in violation of the terms set forth may lose access to any unused Career Coaching calls.