In case you getting an error while installing/using Alteryx, please follow the steps below-:
- Please download Alteryx Designer 2018.1 x64 with R-based Predictive Tools (advanced). Please use the Admin or Non-Admin installer based on your account permissions on your laptop. If you need to request temporary Admin permission to install, you would please contact your IT team to submit that request.
- Sign in to the Alteryx Downloads and Licenses portal at licenses.alteryx.com
- In the Product Downloads area, click the product to download.
- In the Download Packages window, click the version of the product you want to download.
- In Downloads, click the plus sign to display a description of the product.
- Click the link for the product to download the file.
Kindly try doing this from a personal computer, connected to your personal network. Sometimes, the official computers and internet network have firewalls which may block the installation process. If you have any further queries, please visit our Knowledge Hub for help.
Please note-: You will need to download Alteryx Designer version 2018.3. or later.