Switching or changing your current Nanodegree Program is easy and can be done directly from your account settings. See below for eligibility and steps on how to switch your Nanodegree Program.
Switching your current Nanodegree Program
You can switch an eligible Nanodegree Programs in the classroom.
- Nanodegree Program must be within the first 21 days of initial enrollment
- Subscription must be active
- The price of the new Nanodegree Program must match the price of the existing Nanodegree Program
- Only one switch per Nanodegree Program. You may not switch a program that has been switched previously
To switch your Nanodegree Program:
- Sign in to your Udacity account
- Click the Settings button on the bottom of the left navigation menu
- Click Subscriptions & Billing under Enrollment
- Click Cancel for the program you wish to switch from
- Select I would like to switch to a different program and click Switch programs
- Select the Nanodegree Program you would like to switch to and click Switch programs
- If the program you are switching to is eligible, your will be transferred to the classroom of the new program
- If the program you are switching to is ineligible, you will receive an error message with a reason on why it was ineligible