Below you can find answers to some frequently asked questions during the application phase of the program.
Where do I apply for the Blacks In Technology Scholarship
How long is the application phase?
- Applications will be accepted between March 1st, 2021 - April 13th, 2021.
Can I apply to more than one track?
- Applicants must choose their preferred track and can only apply once. Make sure to select the one you are most interested in but also fully qualified for.
I applied for this track, but I changed my mind! How can I update my application?
- Applicants must choose their preferred track and can only apply once. Make sure to select the one you are most interested in but also fully qualified for. Due to the integrity of the selection process, we cannot provide track changes once the application has closed.
How can I check the status of my application?
- Applicants who have been selected to participate in the next phase of the program will be notified via email on April 21, 2021.
- Once winners have have been announced, applicants can also check the status of their application at https://admissions.udacity.com/apply/bit-scholarship. The application status may not appear on this page right after you’ve submitted the application, so please refer to the information provided in the email if you don’t see the page update yet.