Below you can find answers to some frequently asked questions during the application phase of the program.
Where do I apply for the SUSE Cloud Native Foundations Scholarship
How long is the application phase?
- Applications will be accepted between April 6th, 2021 - May 25th, 2021
How can I check the status of my application?
- Applicants who have been selected to participate in the next phase of the program will be notified via email on June 3rd, 2021.
- Once winners have have been announced, applicants can also check the status of their application at https://admissions.udacity.com/apply/suse-cloud-native-scholarship
- The application status may not appear on this page right after you’ve submitted the application, so please refer to the information provided in the email if you don’t see the page update yet.
Are there any prerequisites associated with this program?
A well-prepared learner will meet the following prerequisites for this scholarship:
- Understand the basics of http (like client, server, and internet request)
- Basic Python [data types, Functions, REST requests, web development]
- Ability to use Git, Linux machines, and Linux Command Line
- Familiar with Web application development in any language
- Familiarity with Docker and exposure to a CI/CD pipeline are not required for success in this program but are helpful skills to have