See below for frequently asked questions during Phase 1 of a Scholarship Program.
For program-specific FAQs and information, please view the FAQs for the specific program in the Help Center.
How can I tell when I’ve completed the Challenge course in Phase 1?
- We recommend going to your Classroom to manually check that you’ve viewed all of the lessons and completed all of the exercises and quizzes.
What are the deadlines for Phase 1?
- Phase 1 timelines and deadlines will vary depending on the Scholarship program that you enroll in. Please refer to your Scholarship landing page (the webpage hosting program information and the application link).
Something came up and I couldn't finish my Phase 1 challenge course! Can I have more time/ will there be any extensions?
- There are no extensions for Phase 1 of the Scholarship Program. We will only consider progress made before the Phase 1 deadline when selecting Phase 2 winners, so try to make as much progress as you can by the deadline. Unfortunately, no exceptions are allowed.
Will I receive any emails confirming my progress throughout Phase 1?
- We may send a check-in/reminder email during the duration of the program. If you would like to confirm your Phase 1 completion, we recommend manually checking your progress in the Challenge course by going to your Classroom.
I would like to unenroll from the Scholarship Program, what do I do?
- If you wish to unenroll from the Scholarship Program, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know, and we will be happy to assist with your query