See below for frequently asked questions and answers for ND000: Introduction to Programming.
Note: Links are only available for actively enrolled learners in a Nanodegree Program or single paid course.
PROJECT 1: Animal Trading cards
- How to submit this project?
- Can’t upload the project, the error message states: provide valid project submission; Honor code not accepted.
- My project looks fine in my browser; but changes when I open it’s zipped file.
- I submitted the wrong project by mistake. How do I rectify?
- I can’t link my CSS to HTML. What could be the reason?
- Curly braces should not be missing in CSS code. Click here for an example
- CSS path(relative v/s absolute paths) should be correct. Click here for an example. Click here for an additional video resource on the same.
- CSS file name should not contain spaces. Click here for an example.
- Don’t include <style> tag in CSS. Click here for an example.
- Click here to understand how CSS is rendered from HTML code.
- Can lists reside in a <p> tag?
- Why is the image not displayed when I use an image on my computer?
PROJECT 2: Adventure Game
- How to resolve pycode Installation error: zsh: command not found : pycodestyle
- Self driving turtle question: out_of_bound variable inside/outside for loop?
- How do I get a different enemy when I play again? I get the same character every time.
- I’m having trouble drawing turtle on Gitbash/Windows 10.
- How do we create an exit option from adventure game?
- How do I add graphics to my adventure game?
PROJECT 3: Pixel Art Maker
- Don't know how to start this project. Help!
- Programming Quiz: 99 bottles of juice throws an error and fails to submit. Why?
- Can I get some tips on make grid function?
PROJECT 4: Rock Paper Scissors
- Need help with Reflect player and cycle player.
- How do I begin this project?
- Do we have an option for each strategy or cycle through them randomly?
- How to keep score in Rock, Paper,Scissors?
- TypeError: Argument of type int is not iterable. Explain?
- TypeError: str object is not callable. Explain?
- Can I see an example code for reference?