What is the 30 day free trial offer?
The free trial offer gives you 30 days of access to one of our Nanodegree programs for free! You’ll be able to learn higher-paying, employable skills while you’re at home, and you’ll have the opportunity to submit one project!
Terms & Conditions:
Students who pay monthly will receive one month free and pay $0.00 at checkout. After the free month is complete, students will be charged on the same calendar date as their enrollment date next month and each subsequent month. For the monthly subscription plan, students will be charged $399 per month until they graduate or cancel.
Students who opt for the bundle purchase plan, will pay upfront, will receive one month free, and a discount of 50% is applied to the entire bundle. The value of the student's free month will be subtracted from the usual total bundle price.
Students are restricted from submitting more than 3 projects for review during the first free month. There is no restriction on viewing content or subsequent projects.
Students must accept a $1 pre-authorization charge to start the trial. This charge is never captured by Udacity and the authorization will be released within one (1) hour.
Students will not be able to receive a graduation certificate unless they have paid for at least one month and have passed the relevant refund period.
Should the student cancel their enrollment during the Free Access period and subsequent refund window, no static access will be available to the student afterwards. Students who graduate from the program will receive static access.
Sales taxes do not qualify for the discount. Non-transferable, not combinable, and not redeemable for cash. Void where prohibited, and subject to change without notice.
Offer terms, eligibility requirements, and refund policy subject to change without notice.
Click here for the full terms and conditions
How long is the 30 day free trial available?
Offer is available for a limited time. All our offers are time-sensitive, meaning they only apply for new enrollments during that offer period. We highly recommend taking advantage of any offers as soon as you can. If you want to be notified of future offers, we suggest subscribing to our marketing emails.
I’m currently enrolled in a program, can I get my next month free?
- No, unfortunately this offer is only available for first time purchasers only.
I just enrolled in a new program yesterday / a couple days ago, before this offer was available. Is there any way I can use the discount on that purchase?
- Unfortunately, these offers are time-sensitive and can only be applied to first time purchases during the time offer is active.
If I choose the monthly payment option, when will my credit card be charged?
- You will be charged 30 days from your initial enrollment date.
If I choose the bundle option, when will my credit card be charged?
- Your credit card will be charged immediately upon enrollment. After your card is charged you will be given a 2 day (14 days for UK/EU) window to request a full refund for the charge.
Can I use a coupon or promo code with the 30 Day Free Trial?
- No, it is not possible to stack a coupon on top of your 30-day free access
What is the refund window?
- After your card is charged you will be given a 2 day (14 days for UK/EU) window to request a full refund for the charge.
If I choose the bundle access option, what is my discount?
- When you sign up with our bundle option, you will get 1 month free and 50% off your monthly subscription for the duration of the bundle period. After that time, the normal fee shall be paid.
Can I cancel my current enrollment and sign up again?
- If you cancel your current Nanodegree program, you will not be able to enroll in the same program again with the free trial offer. This offer is only for new program enrollments.
Can I enroll in another free trial for a different ND?
- You can enroll in up to 3 free trials for different Nanodegree programs at the same time. But, you'll be responsible for making sure to cancel those you don't want to continue with so you don't get charged.
I’m unable to remove my payment method after enrollment?
- Similar to many other popular subscription services, a payment method must be on file following the month of free access. You are always able to cancel your subscription before the free trial expires. We want to ensure students are able to have an uninterrupted learning experience should they choose to continue learning after the free access period ends.
I want this trial, but I'm in an ineligible country.
- Our promotion is only available in certain countries. But, don't worry! There will be plenty of promotions you can enroll in in the future.
What is the maximum number of trials available during this promotion?
- The maximum number of trials you can sign up for with this promotion is 3.
I finished the Nanodegree program within the trial period, why can't I graduate?
- Graduation is not possible during the trial period. In order to graduate, you have to have a paid subscription in place and pay for at least one month.
If I cancel my subscription during the trial period, will I still receive access to content for up to a year?
- Static access will not be granted to people who cancel their enrollment during the free trial period.