See below for frequently asked questions and answers for ND104: Programming for Data Science with Python.
Note: Links are only available for actively enrolled learners in a Nanodegree Program or single paid course.
PROJECT 1: Investigate a Relational Database
PROJECT 2: Explore US bikeshare data
- Can I get access to a Python Cheat sheet?
- I have trouble filtering month and day of the week.
- I am getting a name error when I run my time_stats function.
- How to use SQL in Python?
- My output is int(32) and not int(64) as shown in exercise code. Help?
- Can I see some common errors(and their solutions) in the Bikeshare project?
- Help needed on installing Python and Anaconda.
PROJECT 3: Post your work on GitHub
- Atom doesn't open with $git commit.
- I see atom --wait: atom: command not found error: There was a problem with the editor 'atom --wait'. How to resolve it?
- How do I change the commit messages?
- I’m receiving a fatal error on accessing remote git repository.
- In determining the repo’s status, it’s status is incorrect. Why?