See below for frequently asked questions and answers for ND002: Data Analyst.
Note: Links are only available for actively enrolled learners in a Nanodegree Program or single paid course.
PROJECT 1: Explore weather trends
- Wrong tables show up in my database schema.
- Where to find the csv file for the project?
- Why are we using moving averages?
- Should I remove the rows with no value?
- I don't know how to use sql. Help!
PROJECT 2: Investigate a dataset
- Do the duplicate data rows need to be dropped?
- Messy chart in Matplotlib bonus question.
- Difference in two lines of code with .median()
- Creating a conda environment from yaml file.
- Creating reusable functions for data cleaning and plotting?
PROJECT 3: Analyze A/B test results
- Find convert rate for pnew - 𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑑 for your simulated values
- Ztest link is not working #A/B_test_result
- In Quiz 5. Hypothesis testing, Part II, 2.j, looking for? "Use the matching problem in the classroom ..." I don't see a matching problem.
- When fitting logistic/linear regression models why do we set the intercept at 1?
- Why is the mean of 100 sample values is not the same as the mean of those same 100 values while bootstrapping?
- “We would now like to look at an interaction between page and country to see if there significant effects on conversion. Create the necessary additional columns, and fit the new model.” What does it mean?
PROJECT 4: Wrangle and analyze data
- Do I need access to a Twitter developer account?
- How to completely extract the data of twitter api?
- How to extract the necessary columns from twitter api data?
- Is there an error in API quiz in Lesson 2 (Gathering) Session 15?
- Converting tweet_json.txt into a pandas dataframe.
- Should I remove retweets from twitter-archive-enhanced?
- Clarity on image prediction file for WeRateDogs
- Combining dog stages into one column.
- How to handle rating_numerator?
PROJECT 5: Communicate data findings
- Logarithmic transformation - bins in this exercise is unclear.
- Why exactly is a faceted plot better than a barplot?
- Visualization Case Study:- Cube-Root and Log in Multivariate.
- Can't manage to get the image from the wikipedia page. Help!
- About the weighted data in the PISA Dataset.