See below for frequently asked questions and answers for ND036: Product Manager.
Note: Links are only available for actively enrolled learners in a Nanodegree Program or single paid course.
PROJECT 1: Pitch a product vision
- How to start with the LinkedIn problem statement?
- How to differentiate b/w lack of marketing and lack of acquiring users to help understand market fit?
- Some common questions about the LinkedIn project.
- How to calculate TAM for Kaiser Permanente.
- I need help in calculating ROI for my project.
- What are the scope, perspectives and assumptions of the Doordash project?
PROJECT 2: Run a design sprint
- Need clarity on DEFINE: Write a future press review.
- Do we need to pick the same company for the second project?
- DEFINE: Write a future press review" should be at least one page long?
- How do I download the storyboard using the plot website?
- Who to interview for doordash?
PROJECT 3: Manage the product development process
- Match each stage to the expected coordination activities clearly exercise.
- What to make of the empty cells in the coordination activity map?
- How to understand coordination activity mapping?
- How to proceed with Amazon API Documentation decoding?
- I need to understand the sprint backlog quiz.
- How to handle resource constraints?
PROJECT 4: Deliver a product to market
- How to calculate revenue goals?
- How to update PRD with TAM and competitor information?
- What should be a product manager's focus?
- In PRD, what do you mean by: Sources for data are included and assumptions are documented.
- Help needed with positioning and messaging quiz.