Below you can find answers to some frequently asked questions during the application phase of the program.
Where do I apply for the AWS Machine Learning Scholarship Program
How long is the application phase?
- Applications will be accepted between May 26, 2021 - June 23, 2021
Who is eligible to apply?
- Anyone 18 years of age and older is encouraged to apply. You must register for the scholarship program by June 23, 2021, complete the foundations course and submit the assessment quiz by October 11, 2021 to be considered for the scholarship. Udacity employees and individuals that reside in countries subject to U.S. trade restrictions are ineligible to apply.
How can I check the status of my application?
- 100% of applicants will gain access to the foundations course on June 28, 2021.
Are there any prerequisites associated with this program?
- Both the foundations course and Nanodegree program will require performing tasks in the AWS console on an active AWS account.
- Learners will need to submit a credit card on file with AWS to create an AWS account. The required exercise can be completed using AWS Free Tier services. Learners may incur a cost if they complete the optional exercise.