Below you can find answers to some frequently asked questions during the application phase of the program.
Where do I apply for Scholarship
How long is the application phase?
- Applications will be accepted between August 2, 2021 - August 31, 2021
How can I check the status of my application?
- Applicants who have been selected to participate in the next phase of the program will be notified via email on September 10, 2021.
What are the prerequisites associated with each program?
- This is an introductory program and has no prerequisites. In order to succeed, we recommend having experience using a computer and being able to download and install applications.
- Introduction to Programming:
- In order to succeed, we recommend having experience using the web, being able to perform a search on Google, and (most importantly) the determination to keep pushing forward.
- Programming for Data Science with Python:
- There are no prerequisites for this program, aside from basic computer skills. You should feel comfortable performing basic operations on your computer (e.g., opening files, folders, and applications, copying and pasting).
- No prior experience with Product Management is required. You will need to be comfortable with basic computer skills, such as managing files, using third-party online programs, and navigating the Internet through an online browser. You will also need access to a video camera on a computer.
- Students should have basic computer skills and be comfortable navigating online.