Below you can find answers to some frequently asked questions during the application phase of the program.
Where do I apply for Scholarship
How long is the application phase?
- Applications will be accepted between August 16, 2021 - September 20, 2021.
How can I check the status of my application?
- Applicants who have been selected to participate in the next phase of the program will be notified via email on September 30, 2021.
Can I apply to more than one track?
- Applicants must choose their one preferred track and can only apply once. Make sure to select the one you are most interested in but also fully qualified for.
What are the prerequisites associated with each program?
AI Programming with Python
- Formal prerequisites include basic knowledge of algebra and basic programming in any language. You will also need to be able to communicate fluently and professionally in written and spoken English.
- No prior Java experience is required, but you should be familiar with basic programming concepts like variables, loops, conditionals and methods. You should be comfortable running applications on Windows, MacOS or Linux.
Data Structures and Algorithms
- To optimize your chances of success in the Data Structures and Algorithms Nanodegree program, you should have the following knowledge:
- Intermediate Python programming
- Basic algebra.
- A well prepared student can:
- Understand the basics of object-oriented programming.
- Read basic Python syntax, including using white space in Python.
- Distinguish between object types like integers and strings in scripts.
- Use Python to build basic algorithms for simple programs (i.e. a one dimensional game like rock, paper, scissors) and scripts that automate common tasks (i.e. renaming files).
- Write and run basic programming scripts in a terminal that include function definitions and loops.
Cloud DevOps Engineer
- To optimize your success in this program, we’ve created a list of prerequisites and recommendations to help you prepare for the curriculum. To enroll, you should have experience in the following:
- Basic knowledge of Linux Command Lines
- Basic understanding of any programming language